Virginia’s Academical Podcast is a regularly occurring talk show which promotes excellence and innovation in teaching at the University of Virginia and beyond. This podcast aims to build a community of educational developers, instructional designers, academic technologists, and educators at any level to discuss creative, innovative, and research-driven approaches, assessments, and technologies related to teaching and learning.
Additional Podcast Episodes can be found here.
If you would like to be a guest on the podcast, please email email@example.com.
Comments, questions, or suggestions for future topics or guests can be sent to the same address.
Topics of conversation:
- Jude discusses her time at Rice University’s 2014 Delange Conference
- How Twitter enhanced both the Delange and ISSOTL conferences.
- Jude shares how her background in Drama continues to impact her career in educational development
- How UVA’s University Academy of Teaching fosters master teachers
- Speak your Mind!
- From STEM to STEAM
- NPR’s 50 Great Teachers Series
- Matt prepares for his trip to the 2014 POD Annual Conference where he will give a FLASH TALK on this podcast!
For further reading on the Delange Conference:
Theme composed by Brian Randazzo.